a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Compassion comes with forgiveness

I'm not perfect, he's not perfect, and you're not perfect.

I am trying to "let go."  I am trying to "move on."
I'm not one to let anyone trod upon me, but I will only hold onto that anger as long as necessary.  Then you have to let go.  Life is filled with unusual people and strange happenings.  Take it for what it is worth and move on.

I need to get past this....
No more negative internal dialogue.
It is contraindicative to a peacefulness within.

Holding on to anger is like drinking a poison and expecting the other person to die.  Thanks to Derek for posting that one.  It's very true.

Patience, Suzanne, patience :0)









No comments: