Me thinks I figured it out. Not exactly positive, but I just might have found a fix. We'll see over the next few days. I did a little of everything from defragging registries, unplugging routers/modem, reinstalling web browsers and so forth. When I finally went to Internet Explorer 9, up popped my blog in the NEW blogger format. That will take a bit of time to get used to. It is the same format as the one on my ipad that I viewed this morning.
I will post this paragraph and see what it looks like. Then I need to take the sheep out to graze before our foxtails turn from green to a light wheat color!