a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Friday, August 5, 2011

Cherished memories

Menchie and Felix

We all have certain memories that we cherish.  I ran across one in our loft the other day.  I found it the day after we went out to dinner with old friends we hadn't seen in 4 or 5 years.  We used to work together some 15 or more years ago at the hospital. 
We had a fabulous dinner catching up on old times.  Their anniversary is the day after our anniversary. The very next day I ran across this plaque in the loft.  It is titled...Ode to Suzanne, Nurse, Friend.  It was a poem written by my nursing staff.  There at the bottom were the names of my staff at that particular time in my life.  Included were the names of Menchie and Felix who we just went out to dinner with.  Strange how things like that happen.  It sure made me smile :0)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh wow, that is just so sweet!
I think they need more nurses like you...(I've run into some not so great ones lately)