a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Monday, December 27, 2010

Humble Abode

 This is where we live.  Pretty modest.  About 1300 square feet.  Two stories.  Backed by 3 sides of the Angeles forest.  We have lived here for 20 plus years.  I still love our home as much as I did on the first day we moved in. :0)  Green Valley hasn't grown much.  I believe it had a population of 400 people in the 80's and is now up to about 850 people.  Pretty quaint. 


I love how the clouds hang on the mountains.  Our bedroom slider upstairs looks out at these mountains.
Our spa is down the hill a bit and to the left.  It overlooks the mountains.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That must be an awesome view on a clear day!

gvmama said...

Yeah...quaint, comfortable, and with awesome views. Plus, the Pacific Crest Trail almost out the front door. I have never wanted more. :0)