a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Agility dog Yoko

Yoko just like her sire, Jet, has a real talent for agility. Plus, she is going to be more accurate in her jumping than her sire and will jump 24-26" whereas Jet jumped 20-22". Right now I am just doing some jump chutes with her, working on weaves without wires and targeting her contact obstacles. I am teaching her the names of the obstacles. I am not asking for speed (for now)...that isn't going to be a problem :0)

I will have to find time to get her to other places, on other obstacles. She has only seen mine.
It's been a few years since I have done any agility. I will train her up for my hubby. He will have fun with her. He is in need of a good agility dog. :0)

1 comment: