a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have a God daughter!

My visit to Florida has been too much FUN! My best friend, Jean and her gorgeous daughter Lindsay whom I haven't seen in ages drove over from the gulf side of Florida to have lunch with me. Now how fun is that? Of course, we went for a walk on the beach. And, of course, I found some unsuspecting soul to take a photo of us.


I LOVE this picture! There is no mistaking them for daughter/mother (BEAUTIFUL)


Somehow, I appointed myself as Lindsay's God mother. Time for a celebration. Shots of Tequila would seem to be in order. And that's exactly what we did.



I love my God daughter. How cool is she? And, she's in law school. What a good kid. Smart, beautiful, and fun.




Jean and I have been friends since FOREVER. Of course, we met way back when we both had Aussies. Aren't old friends the very BEST? You can make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver, the other gold. What a FABULOUS week this has been.





No comments: