a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Monday, November 10, 2008

"Bucket List" Life's too short to wake up with regrets....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l429iUfuVa8
Yoko working the little tricksters (goats) pretty much on her own

STOCKDOG WISH: " I want an independent thinker and instinctual worker who WANTS to partner with me but can work on their own."



Keen-Eye Kilt (fondly known as Stink-Eye)

It's hard to get a good photo of Kilt, because she is always on the move. Let me tell you; this bitch has some stamina. She takes a lickin' but keeps on tickin'. We haven't done much on the trial field...only a few PN & Nursery placements. She's just a lot of dog for me to handle. But, Kilt is worth her weight in gold. It doesn't matter how small or how large the job is, this gal can get the job done. And, she gets the job done without any interference from me. I'm sure I just annoy her. She is a brilliant dog with a ton of attitude who likes to work independently. I have seen her pick up sheep in 5 foot high brush on a mountainside at night...by herself. Give her a job and she is one happy sheepdog. She never ceases to "amaze" me. "I'm learning Kilt. I'm not at your speed yet. Maybe when you are a veteran we will be a good team on the trial field." :0)

"SISTERHOOD OF THE WOOF"
Jeanne from Washington, Carolyn from New York, and me from California

Live, Love and laugh...Don't look back unless you're in a double lift!

No comments: