a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Monday, May 30, 2016

Photography - Capturing the moment

I love to take photos.  It seems to capture that moment for me in my mind forever.  And, what a great place I live in to be able to have water, mountains, flowers, snow, wildlife, all within an arm's length.
One of these days when I have nothing else to do I will take my camera off of AUTO and start learning how to use the MANUAL settings.  I have the gist, but I just haven't taken the time.  So meanwhile, I will just stay with my Canon 3Ti Rebel until I know what I am doing better.  When I know what I'm doing better, then I might make the leap to buy some new photography equipment.
















26,000 photographs to be exact.  They bring me joy. 

No comments: