a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Saturday, November 30, 2013

The forecast for the next week in Sequim

We have been watching the weather closely in Sequim.  The winter is consistently overall quite a bit cooler than our home in Green Valley.  And, thankfully, the summer will be, too.  The nice thing is that it is humid year round since we are a mile from the water.  The other great thing is there is little to no wind.

Today, we did a bit of our own black Friday shopping.  We bought Wayne a new winter jacket with fleece lining and a hood that is WATERPROOF.  He also just got his first waterproof lined black pants.  Plus, a cozy fleece turtleneck with a warm attached vest.  Next, I need to get him some good gloves.  No likey a whiney husband. :0(

I got some merino wool mid weight arctic blue undergarments and a neck cowl to keep the chill off of my neck.  When my neck is warm, I'm a happy camper.  I have lots of merino wool socks that I have bought from my many trips up to WA. at Cabella's.  Wayne will probably need some of those, too.

Today we will be really start the packing.  All that is in the trailer right now are a couple of dog kennels.  I will finish all of my books today and put my bookcases in the trailer.  We will wait till the last minute to put in our TV and my computer :0(  I guess I can live until May without them.  We have a TV in our bedroom and I have an iPad.

I have to leave a few photos, so the place has a bit of a lived in look.  We are already talking about what to leave while the house is for sale to entice buyers.  The house will sell with a brand new barn and lighted arena.  Boy, I wish i could take them with me :0(  While Wayne and I were out today we were glad to see some of the homes that were listed all summer long just SOLD.  That was a bright point in our day.

Back to work.  Turkey sandwiches for lunch :0)




WEATHER FORECAST IN SEQUIM






Rain / Snow Showers
41°
30°
Rain / Snow Showers
Sunny
34°
25°
Sunny

WedDec 4

Mostly Sunny
32°
24°
Mostly Sunny

ThuDec 5

Mostly Sunny
33°
24°
Mostly Sunny

FriDec 6

Mostly Sunny
32°
23°
Mostly Sunny

SatDec 7

Sunny
33°
24°
Sunny

SunDec 8

Mostly Cloudy
32°
26°
Mostly Cloudy

1 comment:

Karen said...

Similar to our forecast next week. We are constantly watching the weather in Oliver, which is much drier than here, colder in Winter and warmer in summer.