a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cleaning and more cleaning

Okay...in order to get er done (move that is), we are going to have to put in a lot of WORK.  This is the not-so-fun part.  And, of course, not very good timing to almost burn up in a forest fire.  Doesn't due too much to enhance our view.

The heat here has been almost unbearable.  I don't think I have ever seen it THIS hot.  106 degrees here today.  When we went to pick up hay, it was 115 degrees in Lancaster.  Yuck.  Oh well...we will just do lots of cleaning and tossing out stuff in the air conditioned house.  My gosh, I can't even believe what we have accumulated over the years.

I finally let go of ALL of my High In Trial ribbons.  I know I had well over 50 High and Reserve High in Trials at all of the AHBA/AKC  stock dog trials I have attended.  Now just memories....GOOD memories.

We don't have much in the way of furniture.  I told Wayne, when we will buy a house we will have nothing to put in it.  Most everything we have has been bought for $20 bucks here and there.  I guess we can do that again as we need things.  LOL




Wayne said, "We don't have to take Mick Jagger with us, do we?"
LOL..."WHAT?  Not take my Mick Jagger bobble head?  Are you crazy?"

I can see we have different priorities.  hahahaha

We have been house shopping on the Internet almost every day.  It is difficult, because you can't be sure the house you like isn't under contract or already sold for that fact.  I went to my girlfriend's house the other morning for coffee and we looked at real estate on her big screen TV.  We had lots of fun...almost too much.  By the time I looked at my watch I had less than 25 minutes to get to Burbank airport to pick up Wayne coming in from Dallas on a business trip.  That made me really laugh out loud.

Then comes all of the big dilemmas.  How do you manage getting the home in Green Valley ready for sale, pay the mortgage on it....yadda yadda yadda  Plus, Wayne wants to stay with Lockheed until he is 60 yrs. old.  He is 56 yrs. old now.  Either he will need to transfer or???  We haven't figured out all of the important stuff.  I'm not too worried yet.  Things always seem to fall into place, happen for a reason.

We both want to move.  We have tons of stuff to give away and get rid of.  I might be able to find a job in the medical field close to where we relocate.  Thankfully, I have my Masters in nursing and lots of experience behind me.  Maybe, a part time position will be available.  Who knows?  I don't.

Traveling into unknown territory.  New chapter about to begin :0)


Here's one I really like :0)
Vaulted ceilings, 2 car garage, RV parking, 3 acres and a heck of a nice view!






No comments: