a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas

Yoko wearing my new Cabella hat.  We started to call Yoko "Yeti" as a puppy because of her white face.  She reminded us of the abominable snowman.  But, Yeti rhymed with Jetty (Jet).  So, she became Yoko. When Yoko is happy she squints her eyes into little slits. Hence, Yoko Ono. 

Champ...You better be good, or Santa isn't going to bring you anything.
Champ ate our Support the Troops flag :0(
 
Ground crunching COLD outside.  Jet's shoulder was bothering him, so I gave him my heating pad.  Can you say happy?
 
Mother/Son bookends with Trouble in the middle

Xena, curled up keeping warm :0)
 
 
Happy Holidays!

 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you too!
I DO like that last picture of Kilt:)