a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Friday, March 16, 2012

Random TMT Thoughts

http://crooksandcrazies.blogspot.com/

So many wonderful people, close and not so close, tell me how sorry they are that my father died.  But, it's really something to rejoice about.  He lived to 94 years of age and passed away holding my hand.  My God, I hope I am that lucky.  I hope someone will care enough to hold my hand.

I really want to do something wild and crazy...like sell everything, but my dogs and dog stuff. I want to go on the road for the rest of my life.

My husband says I'm nuts cuz how am I going to afford health insurance.  When I was 30 I never worried about health insurance...now, that I am twice that age, it really sucks to have to think about it all of the time.

I pulled a muscle in my back, right under my scapula.  OUCH.  Trying not to think about it since I have to work tomorrow.  I just won't move for a few minutes while writing this and maybe I can forget about it.

I wonder what happened to my Micky's green top hat?  I should find it and wear it for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow.  It probably wouldn't go over real well at the hospital.  I'd like to drink a few green beers, too.  I know I'd enjoy work way better.

My son just got married.  I love his wife. I should call in sick tomorrow and go look for 4 leaf clovers for him.  I'd like to send him a bushel of shamrocks.  It's hard being married and in the military.

I post too many photos of my dogs on Facebook. I'm sure they are tired of looking at my pictures.  It's just that my dogs bring me such JOY.

I must be part Japanese because I always have my used Ebay digital camera in my back pocket.  I love to take pictures.  And, as soon as I leave it behind, some great Kodak moment happens.  It's Murphy's law.

I'm bummed that Kilt didn't get into the Zamora trial.  Geez, I have only worked her a handful of times in the last 4 months, so I'm thinking there is a reason.  So, like an idiot I will drive 6 hrs. to trial Yoko in pro-novice.

I haven't been trialing much.  I really need to make an effort.

Maybe for each BIG trial I'd like to enter in, I'll have to send my entry by EXPRESS mail.  I sent my entry in the day they opened by regular mail and didn't get in.

I'm really enjoying my pup, Champ.  He's a little slow (retarded) I think. He has been since he was a few weeks old.  I keep telling everyone that he is quiet because he is "thinking."  LOL  But, it's okay, cuz I'm slower this year, too. 

God must have looked down and said, "Give Suzanne something she can keep up with."  He is the type of pup that just likes to hang out and take things in (unless something is moving).

The sad thing is I keep thinking of how old I will be when he gets to age 14.  How morose....normally, I am a very optimistic person.  I need to ENJOY the present :0)

I could rattle on all day with random thoughts.  I'm gonna stop now and wish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

P.S. What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a 4-leaf clover?  A rash of good luck.


1 comment:

Beth in Middletown, Ohio said...

I too have to admit that I caught myself thinking about how old I will be when my new BC pup gets to be ten years old! I enjoyed reading your random thoughts, they were wonderful and hit home with me!