Tell Me Thursday 2012 - #7 http://crooksandcrazies.blogspot.com/
1. Jorgen would like to know what skill would you like to have that you don't currently have?
Great question Jorgen! I don't even have to think about it. I already know what I have yet to figure out on my own. A pull in and a pull out with a whistle for both. Forget the whistle. I just want to learn HOW to blast my dog out or be able to pull them in when they run out too wide. The blast out is a little bit easier for me to figure out, but I never get enough of a turn out. I have been too scared to mess up the fairly decent outruns I have on my dogs. I figure if I start messing with their outruns, I might get into more trouble than I know how to fix. So, I do not have either of those commands on any of my dogs. It is four hours plus to get to a lesson from where I live. I do have some great trainers down south, so it's about time for me to head down that way and learn some more.
2. If someone were going to play you in a movie, who do you think it would be?
I'll change that question to read what "character" would play you in a movie? Who's the gal that played Ma Kettle? Funny, resourceful, and tells it like it is. :0)
3. Kelsey wants to know what is a quality that you admire in a dog but would never fit with you?
One that takes every command you give it. Why? because I like a thinking dog. Occasionally, I'm not on the same page with what my dog is working. I like them to take over when they need to take over. Every once in awhile, they need to say, "Sit this one out, Suzanne." I can respect that!
4. If you had just enough money to pay someone to do one chore for you, what would it be?
Clean the house. Hell, yeah!
5. Are you a procrastinator, a doitnower (I made that word up), or something in between?
I'll leave the procrastinating to my husband. Procrastination is not a word I know very well. I am definitely a doitnower. Sometimes, maybe a little too spontaneous.
What's wrong with this picture?