a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pups in training

Pups are lots of work.  Especially, when you are isolated on a mountain top.  That means on my day off, I have to haul Champ to everywhere I can think of to take him. I'm working a 60 hour work week this week, but on my day off I took Champ to the post office, the lake, to Task Farms, to the shopping mall, to the park and to my Mel's house to take a walk on a busy street.  I don't know who is more tired, me or him!


At the shopping center...Jet showing Champ the ropes

Trip meeting a new person on the street

Mel walking both of the pups

Champ trying to walk Jet on his leash

Champ having fun at the park

Come on Jet......I've got your leash!


Wow...that's a lot of water!

You go first.

Seriously?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yep, 100 people, 100 places etc.
Looks like the pups are off to a good start, and not many of them get to meet Snoopy:)

gvmama said...

Still need our 3rd vaccination. This pup will always LOVE people just like his Mom, but he is a bit huffy about strange dogs. He may have to go to puppy day care :0)