a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My grandson

Dustin and his fiancee, Jenee, flew in from Texas over the Holidays.  They came to visit us the day after Christmas.  Dustin is stationed in San Antonio, Texas at the moment while he is in school with the Navy studying radiology. He loves it. :0)

The dogs went absolutely NUTS when they finally realized it was Dustin who came to visit. We sat around having a few beers and some ham sandwiches for lunch.  Then we visited the sheep and let them out on the property a bit.  Next, we strolled the old dogs around the property and below it for a bit of a walk.  The weather was sunny and in the 70's.  AWESOME.


Wayne went down to the RV to get some more chairs while we sat around in my observation point and chatted.  I'm glad I had suntan lotion on.  It was downright hot.

This is my hammock.  I love to come here and meditate while looking down San Francisquito Canyon.

I took this picture of Wayne from my hammock looking down the canyon.

Wayne...he's good at making everyone LAUGH!

We didn't have time to do any big hikes :0(...since they were expected for dinner at Dustin's mom's house.  I miss him already. I am so very proud of him and I'm so very happy that he is HAPPY.  He is such a bright young man with a great future ahead of him.  And, that's not just his grandma talking.  He's just a super person!

1 comment:

Karen said...

So great that Dustin could visit, and wow, what nice weather!