a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Valencia, CA.




This is where I have worked for the past 25 years.  I work with the BEST!  I have never regretted a single day working at Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital.  Every day I have learned something new.  Every day teaches me compassion to my fellow man.  I have the BEST  profession ever. My co-workers are the    BEST.  I am blessed in many ways, but I give thanks to the Good Lord for leading me into my chosen profession...nursing.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That's great, it looks like it was a lot of fun to make!
Inquiring minds want to know if you are in it somewhere?:)

gvmama said...

No, but I should have been :0)