a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Three weeks, two trials, and 3182 miles later.....
Rogue River Gorge
Crater Lake
Palm Cottage farm
Fido Farm/Scott Glen clinic
Island crossing trial
Whidbey Island
Lacamas trial
The Oregon coast
South Beach campground
Harris State Park campground
Cambria
Morro Bay
Pismo Beach
Jalama Beach campground

I think I need a month to rest.  I know my displaced fractured ribs will.  A few photos to follow in the coming weeks.  It is so nice to be able to have the TIME to go here and there and where ever you want to....  :0)  I got to meet lots of new stock dog people and visit with old friends plus I was able to visit with family.  Reports that I have retired are greatly exaggerated.  LOL


1 comment:

Karen said...

Yup, it's always good to come back home:)