a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jet's new lunch box

Jet misplaced his lunch box that he has had for 10 yrs. at the beach.  It had a great rubber handle.  He loved it.  He flew to New York with it and brought it on the set of the David Letterman show.  Kind of irreplaceable, but I did my best.  Okay...it's a bit too large for him, but he's not complaining.  Plus, it has his name on it.  At least he will have something to carry on his trip to Washington in August. 
And, my misplaced digital pocket camera hasn't shown up yet.  But, my new used one, just like it, that I purchased on Ebay for 1/4 the price is just fine. :0)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Kind of a matching colour, and he can carry everyone's lunch in that!
Hope he doesn't trip over it though:)

gvmama said...

LOL Jet kind of sits like a falcon. He carried it at the Mid-State fair and did okay with it.