a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Journal twelve at the beach

Wayne arrived today at the same time I got a surprise visit from a co-worker, Cathy and her husband Ed. They were on their Harley and I thought they were here for the campers next to us until Cathy yelled out, "Hey, Suzanne." They had ridden from Filmore to Jalama for a Jalama burger! That's over a two hour drive. I guess that tells you how good the burgers are! We had a fun visit. Wayne and  I took a long walk with all 5 dogs to Tarantula point. Whoa....was the wind blowing!



Somewhere along the way back probably when I leashed the dogs my camera must have fallen out of my pocket. When I arrived back at the trailer, my camera wasn't with me. Five days of great sunset photos and pics of the dogs .....gone.....in a moment. I walked about a mile back up the beach, but the tide was already coming in. When I walked back this is what I thought of.  I thought of all the recent storm and tornado victims...... How they lost everything.   I had some neat pics but I made a promise to myself to not say another word about it. Done.....fini....get over it. Guess I'll put in a little overtime and find a new pocket digital. I can't pay too much cuz I always drop them or in this case lose them. Onward and upward. Time to make a fire and dinner.

No hotdogs tonight.  Lambchops, grilled asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes!


No comments: