a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Sunday, May 29, 2011

How is Trouble getting out?

Trouble has been getting out of the backyard.  This is the first time in 9 years.  I know I saw her get out on this side of the house with the porch railing.  But, she is looking at me like I'm the one who is nuts.  Maybe I just imagined it.  I need to find out.  We have coyotes and cougars here and once in awhile a Golden eagle.  She is aeufor them..







I have even seen Yoko's skinny sister, Flo go through these bars, so I know it's possible.  Trouble is just trying to fool me as a sneaky JRT likes to do!  I put down the camera and walked to the other side of the house.  I don't think she is going under the gates.  I'm hoping she is not jumping off the 5 foot porch on the other side of the house. 





When I walked back around to the side porch, this is what I saw!


1 comment:

Erin O said...

Clearly you need to feed her more so she is too chubby to squeeze through the rails ;)
Naughty little Jack.