a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just another face on the cutting room floor

The only male in my family that has been in the arms of Penelope Cruz is JET.

Jet dreaming of Penelope

Yep, Jet had his own dressing room with his name on it for his appearance on Animal Planet's Pet Star years ago.  He was a bit gun shy at that time, still recovering from his experience of being lost in a raging forest fire for several days.  But, the show must go on.  I  stupidly left him alone for a minute in his dressing room.  A man opened the door and reached out to him unbeknownst to me.  When I looked in his room he was gone.  Someone nonchalantly said they saw a little black and white dog running down the hallway.  I almost had heart failure.  But, all's well that ends well.  I found Jet in the arms of Penelope Cruz.  She had just come from doing the Jay Leno show.  She was stroking Jet and whispering baby talk to him.  I have to hand it to Jet, at least he has good taste!  Needless to say I thanked her immensely.

1 comment:

Karen said...

There's a lot of guys that would be envious of Jet:)