a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Monday, April 25, 2011

Crusing this week (Catalina and Ensenada)



Girl friend time this week.  All dogs makes a girl rather dull. :0)  So, I thought I would re-post a few of my favorite videos while I am on a short cruise this week.   
This is Jet last year at the Paso Robles fairground trial.  It is an invitational trial.   Have a few sips of coffee because it takes almost 90 seconds for them to get the sheep set. They kept running back to the set-out.   Push the right lower hand arrows of the video to put it in full screen.  Better lighting that way. Jet is such a nice dog.  He is my first "trial" dog and I have done all of his training by myself.  That is what makes him so special to me. 
There are birds chirping in the rafters.  I think their whistles probably sound better than mine. :0)  Everyone was having difficulty getting the shed.  I believe Jet was one of the first dogs to get the shed.  There is no having to say anything to Jet at the pen.  He has the sheep dialed in.  I just need to slow him down a bit. I think we ended up 4th in the finals 
Jet is my soul-mate.  I hope his daughter, Yoko, will be more like her Dad in a couple of more years. :0)  I think there is a possibility. 

P.S.  It wasn't his last trial.  That was my girlfriend's first time watching and filming.  I think she must have got caught up in the moment.  Thanks Connie for filming him!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I remember watching that before, but enjoyable to watch again. Good boy Jet!