a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cavalia

http://cavalia.net/index.aspx?lang=EN-C


Excited, you bet. In one week, January 19th is my birthday, and I bought myself a HUGE present. Opening night in Burbank of Cavalia. It was a sign (LOL)...opening night on my birthday. I paid some money for center, deluxe seating for me and my hubby. Plus, I we will have access to their private lounge with the performers before and after the show. Along with hors d'oeuvres and champagne we will have access to visit the stables with the horses. I'm sure my husband thinks I need my head examined. Hey, you only live once! I have heard the show is spectacular. Even Larry King said it was the best performance he has ever seen. Can't wait.


1 comment:

Karen said...

It's coming to Vancouver in March, so I'll be interested in reading your review:)
Sounds like a wonderful birthday evening planned!