a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Senior texting code

FWIW  Forgot Where I Was

Hey there.....WAITT     Who Am I Talking To?

Okay, LMDO... I'm Laughing My Dentures Out.

TTYL  Talk To You Louder

LOL...for seniors it means Living On Lipitor.

Hey, that's my BFF.  Yep, that's right....Big Friend Farted.

Gotta love this one.  DWI   Driving While Incontinent

BYOT   Bring Your Own Teeth

This just gives me the giggles  ATD     At The Doctors    CBM  Covered By Medicare

Hey, Wayne..this one is for you     FYI     meaning   Found Your Insulin.

FWBB    Friend With Beta Blockers

GHA   Got Heartburn Again

BTW  Bring The Wheelchair

and lastly, ROFLMAO....CGU    Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off....Can't Get Up

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas  CUATSC    See You At The Senior Center    :0)

No comments: