a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Friday, November 5, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the wall.....

Everytime my husband and I are in the bathroom, there is Yoko.  I would say she is a more than a little odd. She doesn't want to miss anyone combing their hair, putting on make-up, or shaving.  If Yoko hears the hairdryer, she is up on the toilet seat in a flash.  She puts her head right next to the blow dryer while it is on.

 Mirror Mirror on the wall;  who is the fairest of them all?  Without a doubt, YOKO!

 Yoko is checking for long whiskers in the magnified mirror.  A girl can't be too vain. :0)

Hopefully, Yoko is not going to start wanting to take nightly soaks in the bath tub.  Thus far, she just stares at me when I take a bath.  I have never had a dog that insisted on being in the bathroom.  Maybe, she is just admiring herself.  Yoko is different in a lot of ways. :0)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yoko is the personal hygiene inspector.
Great mirror shots!