a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Who'd a thunk?

Geez ma peez.  I paid good money to a blog template creator some 3 years ago to design a blog for me when they were just becoming popular.  Then all of a sudden whether it be my AOL updates or just Blogger Hell, the whole format of my blog changed.  It all went down the shitter.
So, if you see different colors and different layouts on a daily basis, it's because I'm trying to get things back in shape.  And, I'm no computer genius, plus my time is limited.  I guess you're never too old to learn (hopefully).  Thanks for your patience. :0)

3 comments:

Emma Rose said...

You are on the right track! It's looking much better :)

Karen said...

My finger was all ready to scroll down this morning, and was shocked when it didn't have to!!:) Yay:)
No, you are never to old to learn:)
Or like me, just keep fiddling around and trying different things until you get something you kind of like.

Karen said...

Hey, I like tonight's look!