a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunset, sunrise


At home on the west coast we have the most beautiful sunsets. When I come to Florida I am in awe of the magnificent sunrises. Dad lives on the water, so I just have to get out of bed and walk to the end of the bulkhead where my fishing pole awaits me. There is a little stool for me to sit on and take in the beauty of a new day. I am so thankful....truly I am.


"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, oh Lord, my strength and redeemer." That is just one of the prayers my father taught me. We still hold hands at dinner time and recite it when we are together. Have a great Sunday and be thankful for what you have!





No comments: