a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring is here

I have been on the road for 9 days and look! Lilacs and other flowers are in bloom.
Spring is most definitely here. This coming Easter weekend (Sat) is the GOOD EGG trial for Mike Burks and Sport. Sport, thus far, is doing good. We have received lots of entries for the trial. I think we may have 25 entries in the field and 25 entries in AHBA. How fun is that! Plus, we are having a silent auction and a few games along with a barbecue pot luck lunch. And, the weather might cooperate making it a really FUN day! I can't wait. And, on top of that I actually don't have to work Easter day this weekend. Much to Wayne's dismay (LOL) I (we) will be up on the mountain for Easter sunrise services. It never hurts to give a little thanks to the Lord for another year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN (my son) Is it possible that you are 37 yrs. old? I had to do some quick addition and subtraction to figure out how old you were. Yep, that makes me 60
yrs. old (sigh) HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: