a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My favorite beach photos (this trip)

One of these days I will break down and get myself a good, but easy to handle camera. I have a good camera....Cannon 20D, but it's bulkier than I want. I had the huge 400mm lens for it, but without a tripod, forget it. My favorite cameras have been my Sony's. My pocket Sony even took nice pictures (that is until I dropped it a few too many times on concrete and in the sand). The photos below were taken with an "old" Sony Cybershot 8.1 megapixels. It's small enough to hang around your neck or toss in a backpack. It takes great pictures.


A Commorant beach party. I played with this photo a bit to get the cool effects.
While strolling in the evening on the beach we came across a commorant and a seal who appeared to be meditating on a cliff above the ocean. They appeared so serene.

No comments: