a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All in the family AHBA ranch class TRIFECTA

We'll have to blog this in parts. The GOOD EGG benefit trial was exhausting, but FUN. Steve Waltenberg was our judge for this sanctioned ranch trial. God Bless him. It was a full trial and a LONG day for Steve. Steve is a cattleman and on occasion trials on sheep (and whips our butts with that lil XP dog of his) We were honored to have him come judge at the GOOD EGG trial.

In a large advanced ranch class I thought my girls (mother/daughter) came in 1st and 2nd. I was wrong. Jet beat them both! Jet took High In Trial with a 98 out of 100. Kilt took Reserve High In Trial with a 96 and Yoko took 3rd in advanced with a 96. A family TRIFECTA. I bet that's a first :0)
This is surfer dude Bryan with Scoop and his wife, Allison (Honest Dogs). Do not let that surfer image fool you. This man is competitive. I mean "serious." Bryan and Scoop got a perfect score (90 out of 90) in the Intermediate ranch class. I'm going to have to up my game. :0) He's coming to my division soon.

No comments: