a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sport update (Saturday)

Hello Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that Sporty came home today! He is looking pretty good and really seems to be happy to be back. He is still a little woozee, but he's eating OK and wanted to play ball. That's my boy.

Is so good to have him back home, I just can't tell ya. It's going be a little while before he's back to normal, but at least he's back, and normal will come soon enough.

I just can't tell you how much I appreciated the emails about Sporty.
He was in very serious condition for awhile, I really think your good thoughts helped.
At least it helped me.

Sincerely,
Mike & Sport

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gld to hear he is doing well.