a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Monday, February 1, 2010

AHBA Advanced Ranch

It was a great ranch course using two different arenas, several take pens, and lots of driving with bales of alfalfa strategically placed as distractions. You can see Yoko driving along nicely in the top photo with her head down. In the above photo she is starting to make herself tall as she sees a lamb or two grab a bite of hay. Yo is thinking, "Don't make me do it." And, believe me, she isn't about to have anyone sit on hay. :0)

I have a lot of love and respect for the Yokester. We ran out of time at the ribbon pull because I'm a klutz. She did all the aspects of the course very well only losing 7 points up until then. I couldn't even catch a lamb with my crook. I guess I will have to work on that. Sigh.








No comments: