a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The best laid plans....

Here is a 30 second video of me and Yoko training out in the desert. Notice how cool, calm, and collected I sound UNTIL..........hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTBPD_Wib-A

There is something to be said for living in a small rural town. This morning on my way to the desert I had a blow out on the stock trailer. The trailer was sitting on the rim. Thank goodness for a tandom axle and thank goodness for such wonderful town folk. A newly acquired friend (as in "this" morning) needed a cheater bar to get that blown tire off. He filled my spare with some additional air and put it on for me. While another neighbor followed me home to be sure I arrived safely. I LOVE my hometown of GREEN VALLEY.

A short miscellaneous movie from this a.m.
Yo the cow dog meets Carne and Asada






No comments: