a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Monday, January 4, 2016

We all have a journey....

We are all feeling our immortality today. Our problems feel insignificant as we watch a friend take her journey home. Much love Getty and Diane.

To think that just a few days ago, you were texting me advice, stories, and then following up to check on how "I" was feeling.  You always told me you thought of me as a sister even though we were miles apart. You will be so missed.  My heart is broken for you, your family, and your close friends that have stood by your side.  What a brave and strong battle you have fought.  You are so admired. 


"Hold on to what is good,
Even if it's a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe,
Even if it's a tree that stands by itself.
Hold on to what you must do,
Even if it's a long way from here.
Hold on to your life,
Even if it's easier to let go.
Hold on to my hand,
Even if someday I'll be gone away from you."
                                   




                                   Soar on Diane

No comments: