a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Friday, January 2, 2015

Bye Bye Holidays, Hello 2015!

Bring it on.  I'm ready.  I think :0)

The holidays were wonderful, Wayne's trip too short.  Missing Kilt and Trouble.  Very quiet in my house without them.  Even Jet, Yoko, and Champ are being too quiet.  Back to hearing a pin drop.

I have decorations to take down, a house to clean, etc. etc.  Plus, I'm off on a one day sheep trial this afternoon in Arlington.  I will come home tomorrow afternoon.

Wayne stopped off in Shelton at Fawn Lake to look at a rental we have there.  A rental that is worth next to nothing and costing us too much for up keep.  Wayne is trying to make a deal with the renters to buy it.  Trying to CLEAN house (literally).  We want to get rid of as much stuff as we can.  SIMPLIFY.

We still need to get the Green Valley house ready to sell.  I'm sure glad I redid both bathrooms while I was there and working.  It will take just the "right" people who want to live that rural on wells to buy it though.  It does have a barn and a riding arena going for it.  Hopefully we can get it on the market this spring.
SIMPLIFY

Then, we have a Time Share we would like to sell, also.  Actually, it's a great time share with Hilton, but we are actually too busy with too many animals to travel.  At least travel, together.  We would like to change that down the road.  LOVE our dogs, but no more dogs.
SIMPLIFY.

Since my income will be limited, I will have to cut down on lessons and clinics in the near future.  Hopefully, after a decade of trialing, I'm starting to grasp what I need to know.  LOL  So, maybe a lesson here and a clinic there to keep me up to speed will work.

New Years Resolutions:
#1)  Give Champ a chance to get some experience
#2)  Don't give up on Yoko
#3)  You have everything you need.  Don't buy excess "stuff."
#4)  Drop 20 pounds.
#5)  Enjoy every day I get up!

I got a new iPhone 6 for Christmas from Wayne.  Of course, I have a new Buddha app on it.  I will leave you with this (and, myself, too)

THE SECRET OF HEALTH FOR BOTH MIND AND BODY IS NOT TO  MOURN FOR THE PAST, NOR WORRY ABOUT THE FUTURE, BUT TO LIVE THE PRESENT MOMENT WISELY AND EARNESTLY.

                                                 HAPPY 2015  Bring it on!







No comments: