a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kilt and Yoko working together

We do lots of driving in the desert.  Kilt is pictured. You can see how dry the desert is right now.  Normally, it would be a green carpet in February.




Yoko working.  It only takes me about 15 min. to trailer the sheep get to wide open spaces.
The dogs love it, the sheep love it, and I love it.  It's a win-win-win.




I sometimes work all 3 dogs together. Today I was just working Kilt and Yoko. 
Kilt was interfering with Yoko's work, but what's new?


Yoko doing a nice job of driving her sheep.  Come March, I will not trailer out anymore until next winter due to rattle snakes.  The deadly green Mohave rattler inhabits the high desert.

Kilt, also doing a nice job driving her sheep.  But, while we still have a few more weeks, I will try to get out there as much as I can :0)

2 comments:

Karen said...

'Kilt, lie down' made me laugh. Just substitute 'Luna' for 'Kilt', and you have a commonly yelled phrase around here:)

gvmama said...

Those GIRLS! Gotta LOVE 'em. :0)