a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hoof and Paw Farm photos

If you know me, you know that I am NEVER bored.  I'm happy every day I awaken.  In my down time I love to read, hike, and stroll about taking pictures. 
These were a few photos I took at John and Suzy's farm in Plymouth while I was there there with Kilt and Yoko.


Both nights that I slept in my truck there was a FULL moon


Front gate to the farm with a full moon rising
                                                   

Sunset over the now dry (muddy) pond

The sunset was spectacular the first evening

This is where I slept in my truck

Pretty pastoral scene

The dogs had a nice view from the truck

Kilt looking pretty

Wine, cheese, crackers and Yoko


Yoko hanging by the front gate

The pond during the day

Right in the middle of my lesson, I stopped and pulled out my camera from my back pocket and took this photo of the geese flying overhead.  I bet that is the first time Suzy ever had a student do that!  LOL

"Will" with Suzy showing off his personality.

Nighty night....Yoko

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great photos!

gvmama said...

Thank-you Karen. Used (Ebay)pocket digital camera :0)