a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The SPECTACULAR Oregon Coast

If you have the time, traveling the Oregon Coast is nothing less than spectacular.  I have done it 4 times.  Twice with my husband and twice by myself.  I never tire of it's beauty. 
These photos I took in southern Oregon where I camped at Harris State Beach campground.  I love everything about this campground and the beauty of the beaches.


Imagine this for your morning walk.

The rock formations are awesome.

Jet and Yoko love the beach as much as I do.

And, I love watching them enjoy themselves.

A quick game of tug O'war with some kelp.

Fog coming in.

Sun starting to go down.

This photo is by "the Arches" in Brookings.

Picnic tables everywhere for you to enjoy a lazy lunch.

My happy campers.

I'll be back.....very soon, I hope. :0)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yes, it is beautiful. I've been twice, but it's been a long time, so probably time to go again:)