a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Friday, August 20, 2010

Bloggin'

"The world is full of cactus, but we don't have to sit on it."

I truly enjoy many different blogs. I love to see what is going on in the sheepdog world with my friends. And, I love some non sheepdoggin' blogs, too. Some blogs have some spectacular photographs. Some have fabulous recipes. Some are just homefront ramblings. The list goes on and on.


What I don't enjoy are blogs that attack other people. When someone has to attack another person publically it makes me think that particular person is just a miserable human being. And, I mean "miserable" with "themselves." Thankfully, I can choose which blogs I like to view. I guess that's why there is a delete button.








2 comments:

Emma Rose said...

I have stopped following 2 blogs for that very reason. When a blogger crosses that line it stops being enjoyable for me.

Erin O said...

I think a lot of people that blog forget they are writing in a public forum. They forget that their blog is viewed by people that aren't close personal friends or family. I too dislike when someone talks poorly of someone else, weather or not I agree with them doesn't matter, it is just bad taste and bad manners. I believe in freedom of speech, but I do not believe in defamation of charter in a public blog of Facebook posting. we had some trouble with a person doing just that a while back and I put a stop to it and it cropped up again with that same person making noise this time about someone else. Both instances were a private matter.