a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE grandson


It's hard to believe you are going to be 20 yrs. old today. Especially, since that makes me 60 yrs. old. I couldn't have asked for a better gift than to have a grandson like you. Your love of nature, your gift with animals, your dry wit, and your go with the flow personality make you a joy to have in my life. From hiking the mountains to enjoying Jalama together and your love of music, you are absolutely the BEST. You are intelligent and caring. I will never forget you taking me to chemo during my cancer therapy (nor will I forget your father driving from Wa. to help me through the last part of radiation therapy) You have a gift with people. You have been my gift. I thank-you and wish you the best of birthdays.

No comments: