a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SCOOP d'Ville and Mama MIA

So I take a couple of friends to the desert (Bryan White and Mike Burk) and all they do is make me jealous. Hey, they didn't even bring me any beer or lunch for that matter. What's up with that?

Bryan White's Scoop at 21 mos. of age looking quite stylish I'd say...and how!
Bryan taking time to work on driving in the desert....you can drive forever

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Mia at 5 mos. looking like the next Meeker Champion

Look at this little lady driving her sheep. Unbelievable. What a bunch of show-offs
Hey, did I say you guys could come with me to the desert next week? You had better be bearing gifts. That's all I have to say. :0)




No comments: