a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yoko likes to show off



Yoko went to watch some friends do agility and get a little "park" socialization in also. Yoko is a ham. Truthfully, I don't have any dogs that aren't hams. They all like to show off. They all like to "learn." I am a nurse, but I like to do other things in my spare time. It's the same way with my sheepdogs. They love to work sheep, but they like to do other activities, too.


Honestly, I haven't done much with Yoko. I think I'm a bit lazy of late. This was a short video my friend took of Yoko with my i-phone at an agility trial. Her sire can back up around me without me ever moving. Yoko is just getting the hang of it. She thinks she is pretty cute. You can tell from her little bow at the end.


It's time for me to do a bit more work with her. She will be 2 yrs. old in January. We have the same birthday....Jan. 19th. I turn 60 yrs. old. My gosh...where does the time go?

No comments: