a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Those were the good old days!


Wow.....Here's a clip from an old newsletter. I had Aussies way before they were recognized with AKC. Piper was a grandson of Jay Sisler's John. I owned his sire and dam. I bred, owned, and handled him. And, look folks....lots of work, no bouncing or barking...all business. Sigh. Unfortunately, my last two Aussies are buried on our property. But, I still have a very special place in my heart for them.
Mac and Betsy pictured on the back porch (my last two Aussies)



2 comments:

Pat Grannan said...

OK - you are officially not allowed to make fun of my Piper's name

Did not know you used to have a dog by that name

gvmama said...

Pay the Piper and a darn good dog at that! Just didn't have a tail. :0)