a blog about Kilt and her kids plus Trouble our JRT mascot.

My photo
Sequim, Washington, United States

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Trouble


Trouble will be missed.  An aggressive oral cancer was the culprit.  Just shy of 16 years of age, Trouble was the best JRT I could have asked for.  Wayne called her the great "co-ercer."  She always got what she wanted.  She one up'ed the Border Collies all of the time.  She was a Master agility dog in USDAA.  She was an exceptional trick dog.  Jet (BC) and Xena (Lab) were her buddies.
I buried her with Jet on my property.  I miss her :(
The Border Collies keep forgetting to tell me it's time for their nightly whip cream.  Trouble would never let that happen! She would start pacing around the living room at 7:30 PM and then stand in the kitchen at 8 PM waiting.  A wonderful Vet came to the house to help her over the rainbow bridge.  Trouble was having her whip cream as she left this world.  I told Trouble to wait for me with Xena and Jet when I take my last breath.  I know they will.....

No comments: